Thursday, December 23, 2010

Love bubbles

I have the most amazing women in the world in my life. 
Thank you for the love bubble we create together to help us get through this crazy world of love and laughter, tears and joy. Whether we talk once a year or every day, whether we dance together or work together or play together or gave birth together, whether we went to middle school together or university or the school of hard knocks - you are an amazing piece of who I am, what I've done and who I am becoming.  It wouldn't have been the same without you.  Through kids, divorces, breakups, marriages, mis-carriages, shows, dinners, drinks, cards, emails, texts, holidays, spas - every step has helped shape who we are - who I am.  There has been a shift in the universe - with the Christmas Student Show, with the lunar eclipse on the winter solstice, the tilt is coming our way ladies... and it's going to be amazing. It's not always going to be sunshine and laughter and no doubt there are hard things, terrible things ahead - but we're stronger together.
Hand in hand - arm in arm - let's let our light shine. 
Just let them try to pop our bubble.  'cause we'll throw them out on their ass.
I love you. ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are not slanderous, malicious or offensive...