Thursday, March 3, 2011

hanging soul out

Today Mom and I are hanging our 40 combined photographs (mine) and paintings (moms) at Goward House to create the Wanderings show.  I love the pieces and remember the feelings I had when I took each photo, the weather, the place, the people I was with and loving or missing.  Honoured and delighted to share this amazing opportunity with my mom and I think it might be our strongest show yet of the three we've had together.

Nerve wracking though - this business of hanging your soul up for the world to see, evaluate, criticize, ignore or love.  Even now, less than 2 hours before we hang, changing mind about what to hang and what not to hang....  Twitch, twitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are not slanderous, malicious or offensive...