Saturday, February 12, 2011

Our New Addition

Well, I did it....

on a rainy day with a fever broaching 101, I finally did it.

The boys and I went and bought our piano....  not sure where we'll put it yet or how we'll pay for lessons but with a little help from PatDad at Christmas and all those crazy work trip aeroplan miles turned into gift cards at Long and McQuaid...  I finally own my own piano and in my heart can say goodbye to the one left behind when I moved out. 

It's not fancy, doesn't have all those crazy digital sounds the comparable Yamaha does but it's a full keyboard with a lovely sound and weighted keys, one pedal and reverb and headset jacks to boot.  Perfect for us.  And I can't wait to get started learning!

Welcome Korg SP 170...  I'm so glad you're here....  just wait until you meet my Grandma's piano bench!

1 comment:

  1. Watch out! it might be a Borg Korg, in which case you might be assimilated. . .just saying.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome as long as they are not slanderous, malicious or offensive...